Some of you may experience this message in your Blackberry if you are using Domino 8.x version and BES 4.1.6.
An APB message may be sent to the BlackBerry smartphone for the following reasons:
- Mail database corruption
- Unreadable message format
- Incompatible compression technique
- Network issues
- Unforeseen factors
- Mail file has reached a predefined quota threshold preventing the BlackBerry Enterprise Server from gaining access to the mail file
- Mail file may contain a corrupted message which the BlackBerry Enterprise Server is unable to process
- Low disk space on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server
In most cases, usually it is caused by database corruption and mail over quota.